Monday, March 7, 2005

In the beginning...Day 1

I am now on vacation. Not that I wasn't basically on vacation before now, but now I am really on vacation. I write to the masses from my younger brother's apartment. As you can see from this posting, it is almost 11 pm and Jared has to be up and at school by 5:30 for his Nursing clinical. Because of that and considering that I too am a bit fatigued from the 14 hours I spent in the car, I will retire after this short message. I do want to say quickly that the 14 hours was very productive and convicting.

There is a chance that over the next few months everyone will be able to observe my mind has it processes a new Idea. I had one in the car. It most likely came from the numerous sermons I had listened to. During the eighth and final sermon, I started to picture my future in a way that, when I have had that image before, is normally, quickly rejected as not for me. But this image stuck around and will be on my mind and in my prayers during these travels, maybe.

I am not going to open up yet and share what this image was because I have a tendency to get real excited about an idea that ends up only being a flash in the pan. This trait comes from my father. If over the weeks the idea sticks around and I feel God drawing me further down that path, I will let you in on the secret, which won't be a secret then, but is a secret now.

Until then and tomorrow.

Jason

1 comment:

  1. It's not nice to keep secrets from old "flash in the pan"

    ReplyDelete