Friday, March 25, 2005

Day 18: I hate my life.

Huskies lose in Upset

Is it possible for just once in my life that my team could win?

The University of Washington Huskies Men's Basketball team lost to Rick Pitino's Louisville Cardinals, 93 to 79. It was miserable to watch after about 15 minutes. Before that I thought the Dawgs had it in the bag, but that Garcia guy was amazing. I know who I am rooting for now.

It is a sad day in Dawg Country. Let us all have a moment of silence...






...Next year.

Everyone needs to start writing their congressman and petition for Brandon and Nate to stay for their senior years.

Until then and tomorrow.

Jason

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your moment of silence. I had Bible study at luke crook's house that night, and that was how I heard the news, he was a little somber at first. I have a few pics from the stairs in seattle on my blog that I think you need to save. especially "modern europe". I went down the the good friday service at u pres. last night, and it was amazing! A new tradition started. Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so my last comment was alot of random tidbits that dont fit together at all, sheesh

    ReplyDelete