Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Day 16: Website Update

For everyone that is following my journeys, you should go back to my website and look at all the new pictures and links. I just put up all the stops along the way to Georgia. I have been sitting at my computer for the last 5 hours which is why I don't have much so say in this blog.

One thing I do want to lament about is the Titles to these posts. Since I am obviously not managing a daily posting regiment, figuring out which day of the journey I am on is kind of difficult and so I imagine that I am going to look for another creative way to begin my posts.

I miss everyone. Feel free to drop me a comment and I will send you a letter. A real hand written letter through the US Postal Service. I have been reading the NT and am convicted about sending letters. This post is a confession so if you don't get a letter from me in the next two months, shake your figure at me when you see me again.

Until then and tomorrow.

Jason

2 comments:

  1. Haha, hang in there! At times, for short moments, you might feel lost in the mix, but in the end, it will all make sense. The trick it to maintain human contact along the way - real people who you can see and hear and touch. When you spend too many hours in the car alone, that's when the you start to hear the voices. Keep posting - most people wish they would make the time to travel the world, but rarely do.

    Yeah, that's my humble advice. Meet people everywhere you go. oh, and take lots of of pics for the rest of us!

    -Dan Nieport

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I forgot: love the hair. a MUST post-military activity. I personalyl shaved mine off, then grew it for a year. and bleached it a few times.

    -dan

    ReplyDelete