Monday, March 28, 2005

Day 22: Last one at home

My last American Post. This one, I promise will be short because it is costing me $.25 per minute. I sit here in the Dallas Forth Worth International Airport at one of those Internet Access Points. It is no fun to type here because the keyboard is way off the norm.

I wish I had time to go through all the emotions I feel now at the start of my international journey, but it is costing me money that I am not replacing at this time. Which basically means I am gong to end this blog and just give a shout out to all my friends and wonderful family.

I will write more when it doesn't charge me by the minute.

Until then and tomorrow.

Jason

PS No spell check this time in order to save time.

1 comment:

  1. Dallas/Forth Worth! Doh, been to that airport many times! Hey, do you have a GPS? That could be fun, unless you don't want to know exactly where you are at a given moment...

    -Dan Nieport

    ReplyDelete