Friday, March 18, 2005

Day 12: Frustration

A quick post as most bloggers do when they are frustrated. I have the desire to post a picture on my blog, but it doesn't seem to want to let me. I keep getting some error when I upload the file. I wish I knew more about computers. Luckily, I am heading down to my friend Adam's place tomorrow so hopefully he can help me out.

One other thing. I just returned from the theaters after watching Million Dollar Baby. Great movie!! The Academy actually did justice to the system and picked a winner. I usually am not impressed with their choice of feature films, but this one was a winner. Surprising too because the setting of the movie seemed odd. I will confess that when I first read about the film in Sports Illustrated I thought they were just blowing smoke, but I will probably agree that Million Dollar Baby may just be the best boxing movie ever. I haven't seen a lot of boxing films, but this one is good.

I have some other comments, but it is late and I have an early start tomorrow. One of these days I will sit down and write more. Maybe, Tiffany says that I write too much and because I trust my sister, I will call it.

Oh, I just saw a great picture that if I remember I will post on the web. We will see.

Until then and tomorrow.

Jason

PS This is so frustrating. Now my stupid computer won't go on-line so I can't even post this blog. Obviously I got it to work eventually, but aaauuuuggggghhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment