Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Day 17: Yes it is!

Some of you that know me and have looked at the recent updates are maybe asking this question, "Is Jason's hair different?" Well, yes in fact it is. I purposefully did not mention the bleaching I did to my head before now because I wanted it to be a surprise for my parents. They are always upset whenever I do weird things to my appearance and they insist those things make me look less attractive. I always respond with the statement of my not trying to impress anyone then they remind me that I am still not married. I say something about not worrying about getting married and they lament about that. Seriously, I have these sorts of conversations with my parents all the time.

Have I mentioned about how my parents tried to set me up with a daughter of one of their friends? It was a very nice gesture from my mom, and I love her dearly, but it wasn't good timing. I do take a little blame in allowing the setup to take place because my mom did ask my permission but I digress...

All I really wanted to do was post this picture of my new hair color. Unfortunately I couldn't get a good picture that didn't make it obvious that I am thinning on top, but as I tell my parents often and you guys just now, I am not looking to impress anyone and my head and hair were given to me by God so I have nothing to be ashamed of. Besides, you can ask my dad about his hair loss timeline and the few follicles I have remaining, comparatively, I have on borrowed time. So without further fan fare, here is the picture no one knew they were waiting for.



Until then and tomorrow.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment