Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Day 76: YESSSSSSS!!!!!

OK, I am currently in the process of up-loading a whole bunch of pictures to my website. So now you should be able to go the "expect me" page and look up some of the recent places I have been.

And now you can. I have in fact, finally up dated my website. Not completely because I don't have the UK or Ireland on there, but these many pictures should take you a while to download and that will give me time to get the other pages ready.

Enjoy!

Also, I did talk to the two people sitting next to me on the train today. Chris and Alice. They work for the UK school system teaching teachers how to teach a new citizenship program. It is for grade school through primary school kids. The three of us talked for a good two or three hours about everything: Politics, religion, schools, government.

Until then and tomorrow.

Jason

PS My postings were posted out of order so make sure you read both of Day 72.

3 comments:

  1. Hey bro, the pictures rocked! I am so glad for you, that you get to see and experience all those sights and spaces.

    My only comment: it's called the "Pantheon." The Acropolis is in Greece. hehe

    Oh, in case you get lonely for the states, or working, or anything of that nature, I am currently in finals week. blech! Don't rush home!

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so Jen passed me your blog page. I had to go find the pictures you had from Slovakia. They were funny, nice with choosing the one of me looking funky! Oh well. You're heading back into town today, so I know I'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, duh, should probably have left my name, not that you couldn't figure it out...but "hi" that was, and this is, Megan. Whatever...

    ReplyDelete