Sunday, April 3, 2005

Day Something: Prague or Praha for the locals

There is so much to say, but it is 0200, I am tired and I have to be up very early to drive to Munich, so this post will be short. I drove to Prague, Czech Republic for the weekend with Jordan and Eric. We arrived at about 2300 on Friday and our host, Barb, was out and about, when we finally reached her, she hoped on the Metro and brought us back into the heart of the city for a night of wild dancing and partying. When I say wild, I am talking good, Christian wild, which is more like poka dancing and long bits of silence. Just kidding. The evening, following day, and tonight have had more adventures than I could possible retail here and now. I promise to fill you all in in short notice, but tonight, I will just say this. I was at the very fence where Sarah Davies was killed when Franz Krieger was trying to obtain the NOC List. I had a most excellent time.

I will only have more exciting and adverturous tales to tale when I spend more of my valuable time in front of a computer.

Until then and tomorrow.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment