Monday, April 25, 2005

Day 48: I miss Mexican food!

I am going broke and getting fat. I love Italy. I am just returning from dinner. We ate at this great Italian restaurant. Does anyone else find that funny? Of course we ate at an Italian restaurant, I am in Italy. No seriously, the restaurant could be considered the Chilies or TGIF’s of Italy. It was a little more than fast food, but certainly not a high class, expensive Ruth’s Chris. That didn’t matter though, the food was wonderful. I had pasta with a Gorgonzola and walnut sauce.

Dinner was family style. Everyone ordered what they wanted and then we all shared. It was just like in the movies. If you are wondering which movie, just pick any Italian one: Italian Job, Godfather, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, you get the idea.

That is all I really wanted to say. It is late. I will tell you all about Rome tomorrow. We are taking the open top bus tour.

Until then and tomorrow.

Jason

2 comments:

  1. Ruth's Chris! Ruth's Chris!!

    The best steaks around!

    I'm skipping class just to read this stuff - riveting!! Keep having fun, don't worry about the wallet (it's just money!)

    Life here in the states has been revolving around Rome anyways, so you aren't missing a thing.

    -Dan Nieport

    ReplyDelete