Sunday, July 3, 2005

Day 115: Hello isn't that easy

Here it is finally. For all my fans benefit, I have taken the time to download all the necessary programs that will allow me to post pictures.

Here is my first picture using all these new programs. As you can tell, I couldn't figure it out immediately, but then it turns out I did, but I didn't know it.

Anyway, I got to run, but before I do I just wanted to comment on this picture and the german culture. Germans Rock!! Only in Germany can you find a sign that makes sure you know what way you are going and that going the other way is the other direction. Well, I am off to get me butt kicked in War Craft III.


OK, I figured it out.

Until then and tomorrow.

Jason

2 comments:

  1. Hey J- do you have an email alert for when people leave a comment. In searching around my blog settings I found it, so now I know when people leave a note.
    Also--YEA!!!!!!!! you have pictures now. If you need help with it, ask me. I post pictures alot and might be able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!
    all your experiements with hello are halarious
    ahh, thats great

    ReplyDelete