Monday, June 6, 2005

Day 88a: A great day off.

It is Monday morning. I am sitting in the Swope's living room playing on the computer. Chris bought a wireless hub the other day and with the wireless card Corrigan gave him, we can now use the computer anywhere in the house and still be on the Internet. My plan is to be on the Internet all day today. Save for times I will eat and then the required bathroom trips to finish the eating process.

The Internet is a marvelous thing. I have mentioned before about all the blogs and how everyone and their brother has one, if not two or three. I now have two. I know a bunch of people with xanga sites, and since the big people in blogging land force you to have a site to make a comment, I have a site. My goal in being on the Internet is to catch-up reading as many blogs as I can of the people that I know. I already finished Jenn's (it was easy since she just last month switched xangas, I am wondering what she is hiding, and from who she is hiding it.). Next one, I don't know. But obviously it is difficult to read and write at the same time. I am not very good at doing two things at once( like talking and thinking), but I don't know of anyone that can read and write at the same time. If anyone out there can, identify yourself because I would love to learn how.

Until then and tomorrow.

Jason

8 comments:

  1. Now would be a good time to add new pictures and fix your map on your site. Not all of the stars showing where you've been are clickable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen amen.
    oh so you read my site huh.
    now i am provoked to go read it
    myself. i don't know what
    i said on there. hah!
    i can read and write. i just
    tried it. go me! go me!

    thanks for saying hi today.
    have a FANTABULOUS evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes- woot = expression of joy...

    ^_^ is a face- happy eyes... and a mouth... it's like the uber happy face.

    and... to get the song off the xanga- TURN OFF YOUR SPEAKER.

    love,
    !Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and meh = an expression of caring not so much... 'whatever'

    ReplyDelete
  6. So if you have a xanga, you have to tell us what it is. And yes, update your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what my Xanga is and there is nothing there anyway.

    jhaggard76 is my loggin name if that helps.

    ReplyDelete