Friday, January 21, 2005

Freedom!!!

Once again, I fall victim to the computer gods. I don't know how it happened this time, but I again, lost my last message. If this continues I will be selling my laptop, moving to Northern Idaho and starting a cult. Just kidding. I would much rather move to Montana to be closer to my brother.



And again, what I was saying was...



In the name of the best movie ever, Braveheart, I now proclaim my freedom. There are very few things that I find note worthy but this is one. "Passion cost me to much to bestow it on every trifle." A great quote from where I don't know, but I have used it often for many years. What I am trying to say is that today, for the first time since September of 1994, I am debt free. I hold now the freedom that most people should have, to not be obligated to another. As most of you well know and are probably experiencing personally, today, debt is a part of life.



Today, I owe no more to loans, credit cards, schools, or parents. I am free. So you may ask, "What now, Jason?" Well...



I think I am going to buy a car?

No comments:

Post a Comment