Sunday, March 26, 2006

The greatest ever

I don't have much time to write this as I am heading out on a bike ride with other Mars Hillians, but I wanted to get this down. I have been thinking a lot about basketball, what with the NCAA Tournament (I hate the Huskies) and all, and it reminded me of this Michael Jordan commercial I saw a few weeks ago. It is a great commercial, especially for those of us that grew up with Air Jordan. I watch this commercial and, no joke, remember watching the moves live. I can almost tell you what games they came in.

Here is a link from ESPN about the commercial. I recommend that you watch the commercial first, then read the article, then watch it again and relive the simple pleasure that is and was the original MJ.

It's good, trust me.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=rovell/060302

(Sadly ESPN has moved this link and article to the Inside section of their site. Try this link. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3712923125091616210&q=michael+jordan+commercial)

It is tomorrow.

Jason

5 comments:

  1. I hope when you say "I hate the Huskies", you are referring to Connecticut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on my state of mind...

    It could go either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a great commercial! I hadn't seen it before - we only have five channels, they must just be the wrong ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't mind having some of the old commercials back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo...when you commin to visit??

    ReplyDelete