Thursday, February 9, 2006

Finally

I am not sure if anyone else is happy that that one post is gone. You know the one. The world map post that was wider than the average post and made my sidebar drop to the bottom of the screen. Well, at least I am glad it is gone, it was annoying.

I am personning the phones at work. Which are part of my duties as Admin Be'och, or Man Slave as I have most affectionately been called. It is not bad now that I have figured out how to use them, oh there is a call...

One of the perks of personning the phones is that you have relative freedom to do nothing else but that. I do try and get a bit of other work done, but more or less I spend the time on the Internet, guilt free. As I was surfing a bit, I realized that I could also sit here and type a blog or two. Or just one, because I am at the tail end of this personning and the regular phone personner is on her way back.

Work is still going well, although I haven't figured out how the rest of the world works 40 hours each week. Seriously, you work every day and that is just about all you do during the week. I am now looking to cut back a few of the other things that I do in the evening, but that is not easy. The choices are: Young Life, UCU, Community Group, or Bible Class. None of which I want to give up. I have decided not to add anything new. I was interested in helping out with the Youth Group at my church, but that will have to be put off until I finish class.

Now she is back and I must go.

3 comments:

  1. I work 80 or more hours a week. I don't do anything in the evenings or weekends because I'm working.

    But I like my work, so it's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do my blogging from the front desk, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Desk Be'och

    If I move back to Seattle, I will definately involve my monday nights at UCU. I really am stoked about getting back to the Emerald City and hopefully becoming a part of UCU once again. I have too many ties to the place. Alli, alums, the house in general, my garden out front. I care way too much about UCU esp. living there for 4 years, it finally grew on my no matter how much I hated living there... I was secretly loving it...

    Jason.... Visit my blog once in a while...

    kentonfinkbeiner.blogspot.com

    88 day 47 min til graduation day
    then im on my way!

    ReplyDelete