Saturday, April 29, 2006

Not thing here? Where?

When everything seems right, what's wrong?

I feel like I want to write something, but I am not.

It has been a long time and maybe everyone is thinking that I am starting to lighten up, starting to dwell on the world a little less, and maybe that is the case, but I doubt it.

Maybe I am so consumed by thoughts and a journey so completely unknown that there are no knew words in my head overflowing into expression.

The other day I made a few decisions. Not a big deal for most, but here it's rather large.

What is the next thing that happens?

A cross roads. I go back, I question.

Now, do I stick with the first, or fall for the second?

When life seemed comprehensible, it gets turned over.

When life seems like it is moving forward, it gets a flat tire.

Fat Tire.

Let's drive on in the darkness, let's see what is around the next corner.

Let's follow the blind man, let's meet his maker.

It is tomorrow.

Jason

7 comments:

  1. this blog is more than confusing for those of us who have no idea what is going on in your head, but either way Ill be praying for you, and I hope you have a wonderful week!


    p.s. the play day may have to be toward the beginning of the summer - I might be going back to florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you live just as a tortured life as I do... keep up the good work... :-)

    jk

    ...if I end up moving to Cali, you can come visit and lay on the beach and forget about your problems :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kenton, I am trying.

    I doubt anyone would believe me, but there is some sorrow here, but the first line is the most true: life is right. There is no shortage of joy. Joy in Sorrow. Joy in Suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..oh my heart is bleeding...

    jk

    Give me a call sometime if you want...

    206 427 4013

    Kenton

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to stop by the ucu house and say hello last monday after my core group, but you had already gone
    so hello by blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooo... this was in april..... its now june....

    ReplyDelete